Keeping your data safe is one of the most important things we do.
Infrastructure and Application
Subscriber Data and Management
HostedHooks limits its personnel’s access to subscriber data as follows:
- Requires unique user access authorization through secure logins and passwords
- Limits the subscriber data available to HostedHooks personnel on a “need to know” basis
- Encrypts user security credentials for production access
Application & Network Security
- The Services operate on Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) and Heroku and are protected by the security and environmental controls of Amazon and Heroku, respectively. Detailed information about AWS security is available at https://aws.amazon.com/security/ and http://aws.amazon.com/security/sharing-the-security-responsibility/. For AWS SOC Reports, please see https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/soc-faqs/. Detailed information about Heroku security is available at https://heroku.com/security.
- We use strong encryption methodologies to protect subscriber data, including AES-256 encryption for subscriber data stored in HostedHook's production environment
- We transmit all your data using industry-standard AES-256 encryption. API endpoints can only be accessed via HTTPS.
We manage our internal webhooks using HostedHooks API and services, which allow us to reap the benefits of peer approvals.
Business Continuity Management
- HostedHooks maintains processes to ensure failover redundancy with its systems, networks and data storage.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: May 1, 2021